doTERRA Essential Oil - Bergamot - 15ml
Bergamot essential oil is traditionally used in Aromatherapy to help maintain and support emotional wellbeing and relieve symptoms of stress.
Our Bergamot oil offers therapeutic benefits with soothing, citrus notes that are both uplifting and calming.
Try using Bergamot as part of your bedtime routine for calm and to improve mental wellness, so you can get a good night’s sleep.
Use is both Topical and Inhalation
Certified Pure Tested Grade®
- Add 5 drops in a vaporiser and inhale deeply.
- Add 5 drops to a bowl of hot water and inhale deeply.
- Add 1-5 drops onto a tissue, hold near the nose and inhale.
Note: Use up to 3 times per day. Do not exceed 0.9ml (15 drops) per day.
- Citrus aurantium fruit peel Oil essential 1mL/m
CAUTIONS: Adults Only. Keep products out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALL
I have a large selection of Essential oils available and I can order in oils and other doTERRA product on request.
PLEASE READ the extra information, including care instructions and shipping information, in the Terms & Conditions.
- All of the information above is from the doTERRA website and is not medical advice, or a medical substitute, and as such you should always seek medical advice from a suitable practitioner for your condition.
- Always use caution when working with essential oils and dilute essential oils for topical use and test for alleries prior to extensive use, even when using in a diffuser.
- Liz Green Arts accepts no liability for the use or misuse of these oils, and all use of these oils is at the customers own risk, and as such they are agreeing to this risk and release of liability upon purchase.
- ALWAYS Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is strictly not refundable once it has left the premisis.
|Name||doTERRA Essential Oil - Bergamot - 15ml|