doTERRA Essential Oil - Blue Tansy - 5ml
Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo colour and is recognised for its skin soothing benefits.
Providing an optimistic aroma, Blue Tansy essential oil offers a sweet scent to fill any room, creating an uplifting environment. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise to help soothe the skin.
- Diffuse to create a positive, uplifting atmosphere.
- Add 1 or 2 drops to your favourite moisturiser or cleanser and apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or to hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Include 1 or 2 drops in lotion for a restoring massage after a stressful day or extreme workout.
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Uplifts mood when used aromatically
- Provides a soothing sensation when applied to the skin
I have a large selection of Essential oils available and I can order in oils and other doTERRA product on request.
PLEASE READ the extra information, including care instructions and shipping information, in the Terms & Conditions.
- All of the information above is from the doTERRA website and is not medical advice, or a medical substitute, and as such you should always seek medical advice from a suitable practitioner for your condition.
- Always use caution when working with essential oils and dilute essential oils for topical use and test for alleries prior to extensive use, even when using in a diffuser.
- Liz Green Arts accepts no liability for the use or misuse of these oils, and all use of these oils is at the customers own risk, and as such they are agreeing to this risk and release of liability upon purchase.
- ALWAYS Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is strictly not refundable once it has left the premisis.
|Name||doTERRA Essential Oil - Blue Tansy - 5ml|