doTERRA Essential Oil - Cassia - 15ml
A close relative to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform many dishes. Cassia essential oil is a ”warming” oil, adding a spicy flavour to food. Cassia can be used in cooking either as a replacement for Cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of main dishes and desserts.
It’s one of the few essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament, noted for its unmistakable fragrance and calming aromatic properties.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food flavour use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
- Delicious food flavour
- Warming, uplifting aroma
I have a large selection of Essential oils available and I can order in oils and other doTERRA product on request.
PLEASE READ the extra information, including care instructions and shipping information, in the Terms & Conditions.
- All of the information above is from the doTERRA website and is not medical advice, or a medical substitute, and as such you should always seek medical advice from a suitable practitioner for your condition.
- Always use caution when working with essential oils and dilute essential oils for topical use and test for alleries prior to extensive use, even when using in a diffuser.
- Liz Green Arts accepts no liability for the use or misuse of these oils, and all use of these oils is at the customers own risk, and as such they are agreeing to this risk and release of liability upon purchase.
- ALWAYS Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is strictly not refundable once it has left the premisis.
|Name||doTERRA Essential Oil - Cassia - 15ml|