doTERRA Essential Oil - Celery Seed- 15ml
Celery was used as early as the 5th century by the Chinese, and widely used in Indian Ayurvedic practices.
Celery has a complex,strong, sweet and spicy aroma. The plant takes two years to fully mature and produce its small fruit, which are tan to brown in colour. The seeds are the primary repository for essential oil. Limonene, the dominant constituent in Celery Seed essential oil is also found in refreshing citrus peel and fir needle oils
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Food flavour use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
- Calming and relaxing aroma when diffused.
- Distinct strong flavouring for food.
I have a large selection of Essential oils available and I can order in oils and other doTERRA product on request.
PLEASE READ the extra information, including care instructions and shipping information, in the Terms & Conditions.
- All of the information above is from the doTERRA website and is not medical advice, or a medical substitute, and as such you should always seek medical advice from a suitable practitioner for your condition.
- Always use caution when working with essential oils and dilute essential oils for topical use and test for alleries prior to extensive use, even when using in a diffuser.
- Liz Green Arts accepts no liability for the use or misuse of these oils, and all use of these oils is at the customers own risk, and as such they are agreeing to this risk and release of liability upon purchase.
- ALWAYS Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is strictly not refundable once it has left the premisis.
|Name||doTERRA Essential Oil - Celery Seed- 15ml|