doTERRA Essential Oil - Copaiba - 15ml
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 30 metres and can be found in tropical South America.
Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba essential oil is soothing and calming to the emotions and can be applied topically when combined with a carrier oil to promote the appearance of a clear, smooth complexion.
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, tea or food.
- Diffuse aromatically to create a calming atmosphere
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturiser to promote the appearance of a clear, smooth complexion and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Creates a calming atmosphere when diffused.
- Promotes the appearance of clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
I have a large selection of Essential oils available and I can order in oils and other doTERRA product on request.
PLEASE READ the extra information, including care instructions and shipping information, in the Terms & Conditions.
- All of the information above is from the doTERRA website and is not medical advice, or a medical substitute, and as such you should always seek medical advice from a suitable practitioner for your condition.
- Always use caution when working with essential oils and dilute essential oils for topical use and test for alleries prior to extensive use, even when using in a diffuser.
- Liz Green Arts accepts no liability for the use or misuse of these oils, and all use of these oils is at the customers own risk, and as such they are agreeing to this risk and release of liability upon purchase.
- ALWAYS Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is strictly not refundable once it has left the premisis.
|Name||doTERRA Essential Oil - Copaiba - 15ml|