Australian Handmade Face Mask - Adult Reusable Triple Layer Face Mask
This Listing is for one Australian Handmade Reusable Adult Face Mask in the colour shown.
Due to the increasing demand and increasing diffuculty in getting face masks in Victoria, The Liz Green Arts Studio is now sewing up handmade reusable face masks. These Australian Handmade face masks are a triple layer reusable face mask, made from 3 layers of high density/tight weave premium high quality Quilter's 100% cotton fabric.
- each mask is made from 3 layers of 100% cotton high density/tight weave premium high quality Quilter's fabric
- each mask has a sewn in soft aluminum wire across the top of the mask to help custom fit the mask across the bridge of the nose for a snug fit
- each mask is secured around the ears with a comfortable polyester elastic
- eash mask is washable and reusable
- the masks are made unisex and are a "one size fits most" general adult size, with the fabric part of the mask approximately 20-21cm across from ear to ear and approximately 15-16cm high from nose to chin.
- these masks are available in a variety of colours and prints
- hand wash in hot soapy water only - this is to preserve the integity and longevity of the mask
- line dry only, DO NOT TUMBLE DRY!
- a hot STEAM iron can be used on the fabric only, avoiding the elastic, to help with steralising the face mask before use
- maintain good hygine when using your mask by washing your hands before and after use and avoid touching the mask while wearing it
- try to avoid continually bending and manipulating the nose wire when wearing and washing your mask as continual bending of the wire will fatigue the metal and the wire will break.
- please wash the mask when you receive it in the mail before use to ensure it is cleaned well before first use
PLEASE READ the extra information, including care instructions and shipping information, in the Terms & Conditions.
How we are helping and giving back to the local community...
The Liz Green Arts Studio is bassed in East Gippsland in Victoria Australia, where the local community has in recent times been impacted by sever drought, devistating bushfires and now more recently the economic effects of both of these and the Covid19. To help support our community to recover, for every 5 masks sold, Liz Green Arts is donating a mask to the local community homeless and those in our local community who have been sevearly impacted by the recent hard times. You can help us by either purchasing a mask for yourself or by purchasing one of the "donate a mask" masks.
We would like to thank you and everyone who purchases masks. Not only are you helping to support a cause and get a local community back on it's feet, but you are also supporting a local small business and artist. We all greatly appreciate your kindness and generosity during these difficult times!
|Name||Australian Handmade Face Mask - Adult Reusable Triple Layer Face Mask|
|Brand||Liz Green Arts|
|Material||Aluminium, Cotton, Polyester|